Verizon Scammed me out of my Unlimited Data Plan


i take minute share story/experience of see if else had experienced , if wronged during process.

college student @ school , 4 days had been unable call mobile phones area code hometown. frustrated, called verizon support me. when transferred on technical support, agent told me put "tracer" on line , hangup him , begin call mobile numbers having issues connecting with. after doing so, never heard him went local verizon store assistance. after explaining issue them, sales agents never heard of problem either , told me exactly, "let's try , replace sim card maybe it's faulty one." desperate solution, let , solved problem.

when got home fifteen minutes later, began receiving emails verizon thanking me switching 2gb data plan alerts notifying on 2gb allowance 5 gigs. puzzled, called verizon support , explained agent must have happened when sales agent switched sim card, , never notified me, nor did ever sign stating agreeing loose data plan. recognizing mistake, agent agreed fault , put in request put unlimited data plan on line , instructed me keep using data because "it applied again in few days."

after few days had passed, unlimited never reapplied called verizon back. different sales agent told me request had been denied , not it. went local verizon store , spoke manager, once again detailing had happened , told me there nothing do. called verizon third time, , explained me it's company policy not have inform me data plan change if got new sim card, , when asked them provide me policy, refused saying not aloud. reapplied request have unlimited data plan put on , awaiting answer "a team of 3-5 supervisors."

-how @ fault loosing unlimited data plan if never told , never agreed nor did sign new contract or renewal?
-how can verizon have "company policy" cannot share customer when directly affects them?

great.
 

call cancel plan, change things quickly. prepared cancel plan , go else where.
 


Forums Mac Community Community Discussion


  • iPhone
  • Mac OS & System Software
  • iPad
  • Apple Watch
  • Notebooks
  • iTunes
  • Apple ID
  • iCloud
  • Desktop Computers
  • Apple Music
  • Professional Applications
  • iPod
  • iWork
  • Apple TV
  • iLife
  • Wireless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pasco WA. Cops Killing A Homeless Man while running away

Gold Apple Watch Buyers to Get Special Purchasing Experience With 30 Minute Appointments

Transferring URLS